AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
SIOUX LOOKOUT, ON
POSTED: September 5, 2019
Salary: $78,936 - $79,705.60
GENERAL: The Nishnawbe Aski Police Service requires one (1) Automotive Service Technician based in Sioux Lookout, ON to serve the North West Region. This full-time position will work Monday – Friday, 8 hour per day, 40 hours per week, between 0800 – 1700.
This position is responsible for leading and performing preventative maintenance, equipment/systems installation and removal and repairs for Nishnawbe Aski Police vehicle fleet.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Class G Driver’s License;
• Must possess and maintain Automotive Service Technician License;
• Must be able to pass a background security investigation;
• Must possess own tools
• A full job description can be found at www.naps.ca → careers → civilian positions
Interested applicants may submit a hiring package which includes the following:
• Covering letter detailing interest in noted position;
• A resume detailing your career, education and relevant experience;
• Proof of Licensed Automotive Technician Certification;
• Those contacted for an interview will be required to provide three (3) professional references upon request.
Closing date for applications is September 22, 2019, at 16:00. Please indicate ‘NWHQ-18-19’ in the subject line of your message. All completed packages MUST be sent to email@example.com.
Nishnawbe Aski Police Service is committed to the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act. If you require accommodation for any stage of the hiring process, please contact Hailey Watson, Human Resources Assistant for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank everyone for their interest in the position, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.